Baiting Hollow Cemetery
The Baiting Hollow Cemetery had it beginning in the early 1800’s. Since that time it has served as the final resting place for many of the members of the Baiting Hollow Church.
The cemetery is owned by the church members, functioning as the Baiting Hollow Cemetery Association. This Association is entirely separate from the Baiting Hollow Church. The association annually elects a Board of Directors to oversee the business of the cemetery. The Board of directors elects their own officers.
President of the Association is Doug Talmage. Information regarding burials, purchase of plots, prices, cemetery maintenance and historical information should be directed to Doug at 516-480-0307.
Please remember, Interment in the Baiting Hollow Cemetery is restricted to members of the Baiting Hollow Church and their families.